Friday, January 15, 2010

WorkoutOTD: Hot Celebrity Butts Workout

I must say I haven't worked out for a long time now but I follow Zuzana's workout rotines on her site BodyRock.tv. This week was all about the butt, legs and belly. Perfect! That's exacly what I need. So today I officially started my [kind-of-]daily workout.

It's called Hot Celebrity Butts Workout and this how it goes(forward to 5.50 min)


Devo dizer que já não faço exercício há bastante tempo mas costumo seguir os exercícios da Zuzana no seu site BodyRock.tv. Esta semana era a semana para exercitar o rabo, as pernas e a barriguinha. Perfeito! É mesmo isso que eu quero. Então, recomecei hoje oficialmente o meu treino [mais-ou-menos-]diário.

Chama-se Hot Celebrity Butts Workout e é assim (a exemplificação dos exercícios começa nos 5.50 min)

There are 4 rounds and it's a great workout. By the end of the 2nd round I wanted to give up but I didn't.
This is going to be my rotine the next couple of days.


São 4 rondas de cada e é um exercício óptimo, no final da segunda ronda já só pensava que não aguentava mais mas fiz as quatro. Esta vai ser a rotina dos próximos dias.

No comments:

Post a Comment