Sunday, January 31, 2010

OutfitOTD: Black Swans

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




Denim Leggings/ Leggings de ganga - ZARA
Top - ZARA
Cardiggan /casaco de malha - C&A
Trench Coat/ Gabardine - C&A



This is definitely a luck look! I wore this to my last exam of the semestre and I honestly thought I was gonna fail. I believed that so strongly that I even registered again for the next period. But I passed! So, this is my new favorite look. Who said fashion couldn't be comfortable?!


Este é definitivamente um look de sorte! Usei-o no dia do meu último exame do semestre e pensava honestamente que is chumbar. Até me inscrevi na cadeira outra vez para o próximo semestre. Mas passei! Por isso, este é o meu novo look favorito. Quem disse que estar na moda era o contrário de estar confortável?!

No comments:

Post a Comment