Monday, January 25, 2010

Obsession: Glee - The Music Vol.1

I AM OBSESSED!
ESTOU OBCECADA!



In the last few days this CD has been playing in replay in iPod. I connect it to the sound speakers in my room, to the earphones when I'm outside, everywhere everytime.
Neste últimos dias este é o CD que tem estado em replay no meu iPod. Ligo-o às minhas colunas no meu quarto,aos earphones quando saio à rua, em qualquer lado a qualquer hora.

The Show is about a club of students that covers all sorts of songs, does mash ups etc. in a highschool. It's a show that combines music, comedy and highschool's clichés. It's awesome! I follow the show on FOXLife and currently I'm in episode 8.
A série é sobre um clube de alunos que canta todas as músicas possíveis e imaginárias num liceu. Tem música, comédia e clichés de um liceu americano. É excelente! Vejo na FOXLife - ontem deu o 8ºepisódio.

No comments:

Post a Comment