Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haul: H&M, Promod, ZARA & Claire's

Today was a good and bad day. Good because I went shopping (duh!) and bad because I ended up spending twice the budget I had set for myself.


My Sales Season is officially over! .. And then again maybe not. :P


Hoje foi um dia bom e um dia mau. Bom porque fui às compras (duh!) e mau porque acabei por gastar o dobro do limite que impus a mim própria para esta sessão de compras.
Foi oficialmente o final da minha época de saldos! Quer dizer.. e daí talvez não. =P





Photobucket
ZARA's clutch, H&M's bracelets
clutch da ZARA, Pulseiras da H&M


Photobucket
Claire's earstuds
Brincos da Claire's




Photobucket
ZARA






Photobucket
Promod




Photobucket
H&M



Photobucket
ZARA's denim leggings, H&M's top
Leggins de ganga da ZARA, T-shirt da H&M



Photobucket
ZARA






Photobucket
ZARA






Photobucket
Promod


Almost every top is size L so I can wear it with leggings or skinny jeans. I really like that kind of style.

I only cut the tags off the clothes when I actually wear them because it's hapened a lot wearing them and realize it has a stain or is damaged and I cannot return them anymore. There's a tip :)

Quase todos os tops são o L para vestir com leggings ou skinny jeans.

Eu só tiro as etiquetas das peças quando as vou vestir porque já me aconteceu muitas vezes, reparar que tinha uma nódoa ou que afinal era muito pequeno (nem sempre reparo em todos os promenores nos provadores - mas tento) e já não poder trocar. Fica aqui uma dica para distraídas como eu. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment