Thursday, January 7, 2010

SongOTD: Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo

The first time I heard Imogen Heap was in the great Tv series The O.C. And I love it since then but everytime I listen to "Hide and Seek" I remember the episode in which Marissa dies and I always feel like crying (since I cried when I watched the episode) - it's only another reason to the song so much.

About Jason Derulo I don't know anything, but only because he has Hide and Seek's chorus in his song, he deserves the right to be in my iPod!


A primeira vez que ouvi Imogen Heap foi na grande série The O.C. E desde aí que adoro, mas não sei porquê, sempre que ouço "Hide and Seek" lembro-me do episódio em que a Marissa morre e apetece-me sempre chorar (visto que chorei quando vi o episódio) - é só mais uma razão para adorar a música.

Sobre o Jason Derulo não sei nada, mas só pelo facto de incorporar o refrão do Hide and Seek na sua música tem direito a lugar no meu iPod!

No comments:

Post a Comment