Friday, January 29, 2010

Haul: ( Sfera ) & ZARA

I couldn't resist again.
Every time I leave my house I have to buy something (I think that's as bad for my wallet as it is for my mental health).
Não resisti novamente.
Cada vez que saio à rua tenho de comprar qualquer coisa (acho que é uma mau sinal, tanto para a minha carteira como para a minha saúde mental).

I hadn't been to El Corte Inglés yet, neither havd I been to the ZARA next to it - and everybody knows (mind the irony) every ZARA's different!
Ainda não tinha ido El Corte Inglés nem à ZARA ao lado - e como toda a gente sabe (note-se a ironia) todas as ZARAs são diferentes!

And here's the new addition to my closet (click for larger pic):
E cá está a nova adição ao meu roupeiro (clicar para ampliar):



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Flat shoes/Sabrinas - ( Sfera )
Liquid Leggings with snake (?) pattern /com padrão cobra (?) - ( Sfera )
Skinny jeans - ZARA

NOTE: I know that in a few pictures the tag reads "@" instead of a ".". I don't have any explanation for it that wouldn't make me look dumber.
NOTA: Eu tenho noção que nalgumas fotografias o tag com o link do meu blog tem um "@" em vez de um ".". Não tenho qualquer explicação lógica para isso que não me faça parecer parva.

2 comments: