Monday, January 18, 2010

I Want!

Eu Quero!


I found Cutesygirl.com through Dulce Candy and it has so many cute stuff! And it's not expensive at all (only the international shoe shipping is a bit expensive). They have pages and pages of items..
These are some of my favorites:

Descobri o Cutesygirl.com pela Dulce Candy que tem coisas tão giras!! E não é nada caro (o shipping dos sapatos é que já é um bocadinho mais carote). Têm paginas e paginas de produtos..
Aqui ficam alguns favoritos:



Wild Diva Akemi32 Ankle Boots - Gray Suede 15,85€*


Soda Zadell Ankle Boots - Black 15,16€*



WILHELM V-Neck Studded Draped Top - Black 17,90€*

I confess I didn't know if I prefered the black or the grey top, but since the stones on the black one stand out more, that's what I chose.
Confesso que fiquei indecisa entre o preto e o cinzento, mas no preto as pedras destacam-se mais, por isso é o meu eleito.


GYURI Animal Printed Boyfriend Blazer 34,50€*


This is my ultimate favorite! I can't wait to buy a Boyfriend Blazer and this one with the animal print on the sleeves is one of the cutest I've seen.
Estou ansiosa por comprar um Boyfriend Blazer e este com o detalhe nas mangas é um dos modelos mais giros que já vi.



Rhinestone Daisy Bouquet Ring 7,58€*

I find this ring so cute!
achei este anel tão querido!



Filigree Oversized Elephant Pendant Necklace 21,74€*

*prices converted at the January 14th 2010 exchange rate
*preços convertidos do Dólar para o Euro à taxa de câmbio de 14 Janeiro 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment